The 2021 Grant Cycle begins March 22, 2021
~ Important please read all instructions before applying ~
We have made changes to the application process.
We will no longer accept grants through email or by postal mail.
What You Need to Know Before You Get Started
- We highly recommend attending one of our Grant Writing Workshops, where you will learn how to create an account and navigate our new application process, along with all the do’s and don’ts of submitting a proposal online. The basics of writing a Catholic Foundation grant proposal will also be covered during these workshops.
- The links provided are for the large grant pre-proposal and the small grant proposal.
- Both links are automatically directed to the grant site where you will have to create your individual account to begin the process.
- Once you set-up your account, you will receive a confirmation email with your own personal log-in link.
- Your personal login link is specific to your application and organization. If you have any issues getting logged in, please contact .
- Once you have created your account, you will not be able to use any other login link to sign into your application.
- Please make sure to “bookmark” your login in the browser and also save the link on your computer.
- You will be able to save your application and come back to it at any time.
- Each time you access and save your work, you will receive an email notification.
- If you have any questions or issues please contact .
- Again, we highly recommend attending a Grant Writing Workshop for more details on how to navigate our new application process.
Small Grant Proposal
Please make sure you have read the instructions before clicking one of the links below.